We are always open to enquiries from people with any of the following skills:
- Knowledge of EMC Testing & product design for EMC.
- A working knowledge of electronics.
- Experience in radio frequency metrology and spectral analysis.
- Ability to follow test procedures thoroughly & diligently.
- Experience in the use and interpretation of British Standards and quality assurance procedures.
- Excellent writing & oral skills using the English Language. Reports issued by CASS Industries form the basis of mandatory legal documentation.
- Excellent communications skills, especially the ability to interface with customers. This includes explaining procedures & tests to customers & discussing test results.
- General computer literacy is essential for all of our roles.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows.
- Basic Linux commandline knowledge is preferred but not essential as training will be provided if required.